Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

First Year Teaching

Hello Everyone! This is my first year teaching. I am a Long Term Substitute Art Teacher for the year 2010-2011. I teach k-4th grade. I had this position last school year for the last 2 months of school. I am loving every minute of it! I really want to share some of the lessons we will be doing in class to show parents of students in my class, how amazingly creative our school community is and to learn from other art educators around the globe!
I have written my own and have gotten ideas from other art educators, and tweaked them to fit the needs of the students and curriculum.
I love to hear feedback! I will be posting the first lessons we have just finished throughout this next week!

Thanks for you time!

No comments:

Post a Comment