Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

The past few months!

SO I am back... and it feels good. I didn't really go any where, but i needed a little break from the blog. I have been focusing on lesson plans, classroom management, being one of the yearbook advisors this year, and a whole bunch of other things so here are some lessons my students have worked on or are working on now!

3rd GradeWayne Thiebaud Value Lollipop/Ice creams... I have a whole write up on this lesson, just check out my 3rd grade lessons.











4th grade- Keith Haring Positive/Negative Designs- This year I decided to do this lesson a little earlier then I did last year, because at the end of the year this project got a little rushed. I wanted to give students a little more time to complete the project.


just a couple of examples


k, 1st and second examples to come tomorrow!

Let me know if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment