Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


Thank you so much to Lauren from Dalismoustache.blogspot.com for the versatile Blogger award!  She has great lessons, I have used a couple of her ideas in my classroom, so I feel really honored.

For this blogger award we are asked to share 7 interesting facts about ourselves and select 10 other bloggers for this award.

1.  This year I got married to my best friend, Brian. (he loves Mopeds) We got married on November 20, 2010. Here are a couple pictures of the day. Oh and I love mustaches and beards just as much as Lauren does so we made felt ones to give away as favors. All the flowers are made out of paper. And our cake toppers were gnomes.
2. I love gnomes. I think they are full of antiquity, history and charm. I have over 15 lawn gnomes, I have collected from auctions, yard sales, and gifts from friends/family.

3. This is my first year teaching, L.T.S. I absolutely LOVE it. I have been looking all over the counties in PA. and no one is hiring. It makes me nervous but I know their is a plan for me. I just don't want to do anything but teach art. It makes me sad to know that I might not be doing what I love next year, but there might be another door to open with other opportunities behind it.

4. My dear friend, Katie and I are running a marathon this November in Philadelphia, Pa. Major training starting in the beginning of June. 26.2 miles to go. I will shed some tears when I cross that finish line

5. We own a pet chinchilla named Moses. He is our baby. Well now Brian and him are best friends, since I moved in after we got married.

6. We live really simply, in the heart of the Lancaster city. Cities can be really unkind sometimes but there is great opportunity for community, and I must say our community is great.  We are saving for a house but we aren't really sure where to look since we don't know where I will be working.

7.I love pickles/olives, I can eat a jar of them in a heart beat. Ever since I was like 10, I can't stop myself around pickles. :)

So those might not be that interesting.. but you know.

Pass the Award on to 10 recently discovered bloggers:


Congratulation to you and thanks for all of the inspiration! Pass it on...
(now: tell 7 interesting facts about yourself, pass the award onto 10 of your newly discovered or favorite bloggers, and lastly, thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, now I just have to find people who haven't received it yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady! I love pickles too...AND I totally feel the same way about the job situation. Being a LTS is tricky. I'm grateful for the position but am trying not to be too anxious about what happens next. Hope the perfect opportunity comes your way. Also, since you're close, why haven't we hung out? We should meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete