Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

NEW School Year

Dear Blog and Blog Readers (if there are any out there!! hahaha... i don't blame you)

Every year I start off with the idea that i'm going to update my blog all the time and do all of this crazy stuff, but then LIFE gets in the way. So this year, on my planner I put that every Friday I will update my blog.  I have some great lesson kick starters and i can't wait to see all the light bulbs turn on and project making begins!

SO this year I would like to focus on my use of technology in the classroom. I have a lot of things I would like to start incorporating in my art classroom. SO, be on the look out!

Today is the first day for staff and our students start Monday! So I need to get EVERYTHING prepared.

Have a wonderful school year!

Take Care,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment